Checks and money orders should be sent to:
Spruce Hill Press
PO Box 9492
Berkeley, CA 94709
Email me notice that “the check’s in the mail” at adelbob at comcast dot net
Foreign orders add an extra $5 for postage.
1. The Best Ride to New York. An existential sports novel in the tradition of The Hustler and Fat City about a minor league basketball player. Sex, drugs and hoops. Out of print. $10. Signed.
2. Fully Armed. A lawyer named Bob Levin meets a disabled homeless panhandler named Jimmy Polk and decides to write his life story. Drugs, violence and the mysteries of the creative process. Out of Print. $25. Signed. Only a few copies available.
3. The Pirates and the Mouse. Underground cartoonists decide their contribution to the cultural revolution will be the destruction of Walt Disney. Drugs, x-rated comics and fair use. Pre-owned copies now available for $25, signed.
5. Most Outrageous. Dwaine Tinsley, the chief cartoonist for Hustler magazine, created Chester the Molester, a middle aged fellow with a predilection for prepubescent girls. Later, his teenage daughter accused him of several years’ sexual abuse. Sex, drugs, x-rated comics and due process. $20. Signed.
6. Cheesesteak. A collection of autobiographical vignettes from an adolescence misspent on the streets of West Philadelphia. $14.99, signed.
7. The Schiz. Hot off the presses, the much-reviled, much-rejected, black-comedy masterpiece, featuring illustrations by 19 cartoonists spanning five generations. $20.99 signed.
8. I Will Keep You Alive: A Cardiovascular Romance. A jointly-written memoir by Bob and Adele that Ram Dass calls “An inspiring story of a journey through illness toward love, compassion and being.” $20, signed.