Checks and money orders can be sent to me at
2039 Shattuck Ave. (201)
Email me notice that “the check’s in the mail” at adelbob at comcast dot net
Foreign orders add an extra $5 for postage.
1. The Best Ride to New York. An existential sports novel in the tradition of The Hustler and Fat City about a minor league basketball player. Sex, drugs and hoops. Out of print. $10. Signed.
2. Fully Armed. A lawyer named Bob Levin meets a disabled homeless panhandler named Jimmy Polk and decides to write his life story. Drugs, violence and the mysteries of the creative process. Out of Print. $25. Signed. Only a few copies available.
3. The Pirates and the Mouse. Underground cartoonists decide their contribution to the cultural revolution will be the destruction of Walt Disney. Drugs, x-rated comics and fair use. Pre-owned copies now available for $25, domestic-postage included. Signed.
5. Most Outrageous. Dwaine Tinsley, the chief cartoonist for Hustler magazine, created Chester the Molester, a middle aged fellow with a predilection for prepubescent girls. Later, his teenage daughter accused him of several years’ sexual abuse. Sex, drugs, x-rated comics and due process. $20. Signed.
6. Cheesesteak. A collection of autobiographical vignettes from an adolescence misspent on the streets of West Philadelphia. $14.99, including postage in the USA. Please contact us for international shipping. Signed.
7. The Schiz. Hot off the presses, the much-reviled, much-rejected, black-comedy masterpiece, featuring illustrations by 19 cartoonists spanning five generations. $20.99, including postage in the USA. Please contact us for international shipping. Signed.